Website Terms and Conditions
1. The contents of this Web Site is the copyright of WalkinWales and its owner Clickbridge Solutions. Walkinwales copyright must remain on all reproductions of the material (“the Material”) obtained from this Web Site.
2. You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use, research or that of your firm and Company. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or make the same available on any Web Site, Blog, On-Line service or Bulletin Board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without express prior written consent.
3. Nothing on this Web Site constitutes advice nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
4. This Web Site may contain links to external sites outside the control of WalkinWales and ClickBridge Solutions and ClickBridge Solutions accepts no liability of responsibility for the contents of those external sites and you enter them at your own risk.
5. ClickBridge Solutions accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any use of the information contained on this web site or any other web site referred to or linked through the web site. By your use of this web site you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
WalkinWales is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
If you have thoughts, questions or suggestions about this Statement or any other aspect of your relationship with WalkinWales, please contact us at:
11 Church St.,